The Central Coast Chapter of CLSA is committed to provide support for those advancing in the field of Professional Surveyor.
Currently looking for members to provide solutions for the LSIT question set on the Site.
- Visit the site (See below how to visit as a guest if you want)
- Go to LSIT Review pages
- Click on Sample Questions, to see the questions available.
- Contact Tom Mastin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some solutions to provide.
The Chapter is working at creating at website to help those preparing to sit for :
- Land Surveyor in Training Exam (FLS NCEES)
- National Professional Land Surveyor Exam (PLS NCEES)
- State Specific Professional Land Surveyor Exam
The site has information on various topics, sample test questions and answers, and allows you to post questions to be answered by professional Land Surveyors.
The site requires you to register with your email address in order to minimize spam and to ensure the site is being properly used.
However, if you want to just visit and see what is going on and maybe what you can add to it, we now have a way to visit it as a guest.
User Name is: MyGuest
And the pass word you will use is CLSA